USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Suggestions for Halloween, Christmas, Weekends

MethFeinn

Here I have made a list of some suggestions I have came up with, which the server could take into consideration:

Halloween event
- 3x money for the 1st of October (Halloween)
- Make an event mine for everyone on the server to use and whoever mines the most blocks in that specific mine gets $10 buy craft
- Best pumpkin creation in /h (Winner gets $20 buy craft)
- Halloween themed forums and server

Weekend event (Once every month there should be a weekend event)

- 2x money
- Find a certain NPC in lootworld which holds $500m

Christmas event (throughout the whole Christmas weekend)
- 4x money
- Event Christmas mine for everyone to use on the server and you can find OP books in blocks (1 out of 1000 to find an OP book in a block)
- Christmas themed forums and server

Thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions please leave them below, if you have a problem with this thread, please DM me don't make a separate thread below.

puchiandshy777

Staff member
MethFeinn I love you suggestion and I believe that for Christmas it would make sense to 4x the money, because it really says that the server is giving back to us and allowing us to rank up faster as a "gift".

Leo

ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Yeah but if we would do it during the xmas weekend, a lot of people wouldnt be on because of spending time with their families as thats i think more important than playing here 🙂🌲

Isabella

Wumbology Expert
Staff member
Thank you so much for submitting your suggestions!

The boosters that you have provided is a bit too high, and may cause the server to reenter the "broke eco era". However, we do indeed have many events planned, such as a Halloween and Christmas one! We may substitute weekend events with weekly tournaments, just to give us time to plan and prepare our bigger and main events, such as the two holiday ones.

But once again, thank you so much for your suggestions :)

MethFeinn

You're very much welcome, Isabella.
- I was just thinking maybe for all events the money should just be 2x or 3x now that I think of it, because we don't want to be back in the broke economy era, that certainly wasn't fun.

Isabella

Wumbology Expert
Staff member
Of course we'll include some sort of booster around the 1.5x-2x range. Speaking of that, there currently is a 1.5x running as we speak, so be sure to use it to your advantage :))