● This charge regulator for solar panels accepts either 12V/24V input from solar panels and can handle up to 20 Amps.
● Featuring our proprietary CC/CV (Constant Current/Constant Voltage) circuitry, the solar controller provides a regulated voltage output for charging 12V or 24V LiFePO4 (and AGM/SLA batteries).
● The solar controller with 2 USB output, can charge cell phone, IPAD, power bank and other USB DC devices.
● It also provides a regulated 12V or 24V DC output for electrical loads (depending on whether a 12V or 24V battery is used).
● Solar controllers are required for all solar systems in order to maintain a regulated output voltage to charge batteries and for maintaining a regulating output voltage for loads.Solar Off-Grid System Controller